We are a team of seasoned, local builders with years of experience in property maintenance and construction services. Our team consits of project managers, site managers, tradespeople, general construction workers, structural engineers and architects.
Some of the most common building we carry out:
- Painting and decorating
- Property maintenance and repairs
- Building refurbishment and fit-outs
- Loft conversions and extensions
- New builds and construction projects
- Heating and air conditioning repair and installation
- Plumbing and electrical work
- Carpentry and woodworking
- Flooring installation and repair
- Kitchen and bathroom installations & remodelling
- Structural repair and renovations
- Tiling and grouting
- Landscaping and hardscaping
- Window and door repair and installation
- Roofing repairs and installation
- Waterproofing and damp proofing
We have been involved in various projects in some major building sites which have involved the reconfiguration of existing units into to units to suit new client requirements.
These works include adapting existing as well as new electrical installations, adapting existing or new ventilation or air conditioning installations, building contractors as well as sprinkler and fire detection system alterations. These projects often involve tight deadlines as potential tenants require a fast turn around, we have always delivered the projects on time by proactive management of time and resources.
Along with the services that we provide we also have a core of experienced sub contractors that cover all of the necessary requirements of these reconfiguration works.
Health and Safety
Our company pursues an active Health and Safety Policy with the aim of preventing accidents or illness arising from our work operations and enhancing the welfare, health and safety of all employees and other people connected with our work. Documented specific arrangements have been prepared to cover our operations and these are subject to continual review.
We are committed to the ongoing training of personnel in order to maintain high standards of quality and efficiency.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Areas we cover:
Get in Touch With Us